After 7 or 8 weeks of knowing and keeping it a secret from everyone except for a few friends and family members, I am absolutely THRILLED to be able to finally announce that Tra and I are expecting our first child sometime in the middle of December. It is MUCH harder than you would think to keep a secret like that, especially when you are sick a lot. I have done my best at avoiding situations where it would give it away but sometimes there's just no getting around it. Everyone always wants to know why you're not drinking or why you're getting your turkey from your sandwich on the side and heated up. Now that I have gotten the OK to tell everyone from my doctor and let my work know, I can finally tell everyone else! I can't wait to start blogging about it!
20 hours ago
oh my goodness, Erin!!! SO exciting!!! You have a reason to blog more now...so im going to harass you about it! :) i love baby blogs! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete