Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6 month stats

Height - 27.5 in (96%)
Weight - 19lbs 15 oz (96%)
Head - 43.75cm (87%)

My girl is still growing like a weed, but it looks like we are finally starting to slow down in the height department since she is down from 99% last time. Now, maybe she will stay in a size for more than 6 to 8 weeks. I keep wanting to buy her stuff for the fall, but am afraid it will be too small/big because it's so hard to tell what size she will be by then. Dr. Manley said she is doing great! He also said that she is a very strong-willed child and I am going to have my hands full. I kind of already knew that though. :)

And because all posts are better with pictures...

Here's a couple of my favorites from her photo session with Lauren Miller Photography:






No comments:

Post a Comment