Monday, June 11, 2012

Mama

I just wanted to do a quick post with a few funny things from the past week. I can't believe her 6 month post will be coming up in just over a week. It sure doesn't seem like she's been with us half of a year. Anyway, this first video is an example of how car rides are these days. Not all the time, but if she's not sleeping, this is what she is doing. I know it's kind of loud and sounds like she's fussing, but she's not. She's just getting really loud and animated when "talking" these days. You think she likes the sound of her voice?



Also, she loves when I say "mama." She laughs at no other words that I say, just mama. Maybe it's because I've said it so much trying to get her to say it.



In other news, I don't think we are anywhere close to crawling, but she is definitely a lot stronger than I thought. This weekend, I put her in her crib on her back and was in the floor plating peek-a-boo over her bumper with her. Well, finally I just laid on the floor and hid to see what she'd do and before I knew it she was almost on her knees peeking over the bumper looking at me and laughing. She wasn't quite on her knees but she had pulled up almost that far. I think the doc was right when he said she is just happy and lazy. She's got to really have a reason to try and do something. I am going to try it again this week and see if Tra can video it, because I would love to see it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment