Thursday, January 24, 2013

Long weekend

We had the best weekend! The weather was absolutely beautiful, so we spent a couple of hours outside every day. Anderson loves being outside. I mean seriously. All three days she cried when we went back inside.
 
On Saturday morning, we went to breakfast, ran some errands, and then came home to relax and play outside for the rest of the day. My child was so social and full of herself at breakfast. I swear she likes it when we laugh at something she does. It's like she just knows she's being funny.
 
 
Then, on Sunday, we had our play group at the Children's Museum. That place is amazing and I will definitely be taking Anderson again!
 
 


I love that Bo is splashing his hand in the water so fast that it's blurry!

Trying to drink the fountain water - gross!

 
 
 
On Monday, we just relaxed and played outside/went to the park. She loves crawling up the slide (or trying to at least), and then sliding back down. If it wasn't so windy and cold, I think she could have stayed there all day.
 
 
 
 
Anderson and her best friend, Deuce.
 
I love weekends with nothing to do but hang out and play with my sweet girl since the work week is so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment