Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anderson goes to the circus!

We took Anderson to Barnes and Noble Saturday night to pick out some new books. She loved it a few months ago, so I knew she would like it even more this time. I had no idea just how much though. Girl LOVES some books. Like seriously. She would make these loud "Deeeeeeeyyyyy" noises when she would see a Micky Mouse, Dora and Bubble Guppies book. I have no idea what she's trying to say when she makes that sound, but she does it a lot when she's excited. I thought it was so cute, but kind of embarrassing when in an otherwise quiet bookstore. Oh well. As long as she had fun!




We took her to the circus on Sunday afternoon. I kept debating on whether or not I should take her, but ended up buying tickets last minute on Friday night. She loved it for about 30 minutes! I mean she was clapping her hands and everything. She was amazed. Then, she lost a little enthusiasm. After about an hour, which I don't think was even halfway through the show, she was over it. All she wanted to do was get down and walk around. So, we went ahead and left. No need in trying to force her to sit still. I mean, I can't really expect a one year old to sit still for that long anyway. I plan on taking her back next year. Hopefully she will last a little longer then.




 

Trying to keep her entertained at Red Bowl so we could eat.

She loves playing with the buttons in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment