Sorry for the photo dump, but I have lots of pictures from Easter and all of the Easter festivities. I decided to let Anderson dye eggs this year. It's something I do every year whether it be with my nephews or whoever, and I know she's a little young, but I wanted to go ahead and start the tradition. She loved it! I just put one of my "workout" shirts (that I never use to work out!) on her and tied it with a hair tie and let her have at it. Well, not really. I would let her drop the egg in the cup and then take the egg out. At the end though, let her dip one egg in as many cups as she wanted to. I bet you can't guess which one it was?!?!? I was so afraid that her hand was going to stay orange for days, but I actually came right off after 10 minutes or so in the bath.
The Easter Bunny came and left Anderson lots of goodies! Holidays are so much fun with kids!
After church, we went to Tra's Aunt's house. The Dumits always get together and have lunch and do an Easter Egg Hunt for all of the kids. You can't really tell by the picture, but there were about 6 or 7 other younger kids there. All of the older kids help "hide" the eggs.
![]() |
| Anderson and her 2nd cousin, Sophie! |
![]() |
| Hunting eggs with her Daddy! |
All in all, it was a great Easter with lots of memories made!














No comments:
Post a Comment