Friday, March 29, 2013

15 months!

I don't have much to update, but I did want to do a quick post so I would have it on record. Anderson had her 15 month well check a couple of days ago and her stats were as follows:

Weight: 27lbs 8oz (98%)
Height: 33 1/4 (99%)

My girl is still big! She is wearing all 24M stuff now. Now that I know just how tall she is, there's no wonder she's in that size! I am so glad I bought 24M/2T stuff for summer!

Her language has absolutely exploded this past month. I can't even count or list all of the words she can say. It's been amazing! It's like I flipped a light switch and one day she just started trying to repeat everything I say.  She says some things so well and clear and then with others, you would have to know what she was saying. I love that she can say hot and cold now and will tell me if her food is too hot or if it's cold outside. Communication is amazing and so much fun with a little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment