Thursday, May 16, 2013

Birthday and Mother's Day

My birthday (May 5) was spent feeling terrible from the stomach virus. The only perk was the Tory Burch Reva flats Tra gave me and the video camera that my mom and Steve got me! This past weekend, we decided to do lots of fun things to try and make up for the horrible previous weekend. We started out Saturday morning by going to the zoo and the park. Anderson always talks about pigs, but was actually scared of it when she saw it. We had a great time and were home by 11:00. Who have I become? I use to not even get out of the house on a Saturday until 11:00 and now I can go to the zoo and the park and be home by 11:00?!?! I never thought I would see the day. 
 
 
 
I love this picture!
 
I can't even take her cuteness!
 After taking a 2 hour nap, we went to my mom's house for mine, my brother and Tra's annual birthday cook-out. It was scheduled for the weekend before, but everyone was sick, so we had to reschedule. Anderson had the best time riding around on the golf cart and playing with her cousins!
 
 
Anderson and my nephew, Reese.


 
 On Sunday, Mother's Day, Tra and Anderson woke up and went and bought me some hydrangeas for the side of the house that I had been wanting to plant. Anderson helped me plant my hydrangeas while Tra cut the grass. She would take her little handfuls of dirt and throw it in the hole. We were both filthy when it was over. After that, Trey decided to wash my car and Anderson wanted to help. Her clothes were so dirty from helping me plant the hydrangeas, so I just took her clothes off and let her run around like a little red neck since she was going to get wet anyway. I had the best Mother's Day spending it with my two loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment