Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life lately

I am getting worse and worse at blogging ,which I hate, because how am I supposed to look back on this when I am not posting anything?! Work has just been really busy lately and it goes without saying that there's NO TIME to blog at home when I am away from the house from about 7:15am until 6:15pm. Then there's dinner, baths, cleaning, packing lunches, etc. It never ends! I seriously can't wait for the day when I get to stay at home with my kid(s)! Being a mom while working full time is for the birds! I haven't blogged about anything since Easter which means I am way behind, so sorry for the inevitable photo dump.

We are headed to Edisto this weekend to stay with one of my best friends, Jane and her husband, Charlie! They live on the water, so I cant wait! I think Anderson is going to love the beach even more this year. I am so excited to get out of town and hopefully get some sun!

Our little family, and most of our extended family, had the stomach virus weekend before last. Y'all,  it was awful. Being so sick while your child is sick is possibly one of the worst things ever. We were all three sick and had no help because we didn't want to give it to anyone else. So glad that weekend is in the past! I hope to never remember or experience it again!
 
She is obsessed with this hooded towel and seriously cried for it at Target! Every time she sees it she says "whooo whooo."
 
Best friends.
 
This picture cracks me up! Her hair is finally long enough!
 
Visiting Tra's uncle's lake house.
 
It was like 60 degrees this day but she WOULD NOT stay out of the pool. She wanted all the way in. I CANNOT WAIT for pools to open up!
 
Her first boat ride!
 
Checking everything out!
 
My sweet girl!
 
Trying to "drive."
 
Anderson is obsessed with planes, so we took her to the municipal airport to see some up close. She loved it! My step-dad has a plane, so they are going to take her soon and just ride her around on the ground in it.
 
She loooves wearing my necklaces.
 
Love Deuce and GO COCKS!
 
Love her to pieces!
 
I finally, after 4 months of rescheduling due to the weather and Anderson being sick, got to have Anderson's pictures made. They were supposed to be her one year pictures, but needless to day, that didn't work out! I absolutely love them even though she was sick and was in the WORST mood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment