Friday, April 17, 2015

Easter 2015


We had a great Easter week! We started it off by visiting the Easter bunny at Chick-fil-a. George didn't cry but definitely wanted out of his lap. I seriously can't even with George and his knee and thigh rolls!






Anderson is obsessed with dying eggs and seriously asks to do it all year long, so we probably dyed eggs about five times this year. I would just grab a pack every time I went to the grocery store. She also loves to crack and peel them, so they provided hours of entertainment. I know Tra is sick of eating eggs though!




At first I would make her be all careful not to get the dye all over her, then I figured what's the point in letting her do something fun if I can't truly let her enjoy it. So, I would let her be as she dyed them and she would get her eggs out by sticking her hand down in the cup of dye.  She would look like Shrek by the time she finished, but would be back to normal after about 30 minutes of soaking in the bath. 



I took Anderson to a community egg hunt the day before Easter. She enjoyed the hunt, but enjoyed opening the eggs most of all. 

Easter Sunday was a long day, but we had so much fun! We went to church and then headed over to the annual Dumit Easter get-together. They have a huge hunt for the kids and they all love it!



The night before Easter I was explaining the real meaning of Easter to Anderson and it got us talking about heaven and such. Anderson asked me, "Os heaven like Dollywood?" Haha! She cracks me up! 






We had to take some church selfies! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment