I know I always say that I can't believe how quickly time is passing, but it's so crazy to think that I have a 2 1/2 month old. It feels like she was born just yesterday. It's amazing how quickly it all happens. 10 weeks ago, there I was waking up every 2 hours to feed Anderson and pump, wondering when I was ever going to get to sleep again. And now, here I am with an 11 week old that sleeps through the night, sits up in her bumbo, and smiles and coos all the time. Where does the time go? I really didn't know that she would get big so quick. While she is still my little baby that depends on me for everything, she's no longer that tiny little infant anymore. As sad as it is, it is so fun to watch her learn and do new things every day. Every time I think "Oh, she can't do this yet, but I'm just going to try anyway" she always does it. She amazes me all the time. From about 4-8 weeks it was kind of trial and error figuring out things that did/didn't make her happy and really learning her. Now that I know her so well and we have a routine, she really is the easiest baby. She can go the whole weekend and not cry at all except for starting to fuss a little bit when she gets hungry. I realize that this is such a blessing and I am so thankful! She really is the sweetest and best little girl, ever!
![]() |
| 11 weeks old! |
![]() |
| Such a sweet face! |
![]() |
| It's sooo hard to say good-bye to this sweet face every morning. :( |
All about my sweet, sweet 11 week old:
- She hasn't been swaddled for about 2 weeks now, which is so nice to just be able to lay her down once she goes to sleep.
- She is still eating 5 ounces 6 times a day.
- She loves to sit in her bumbo seat and watch TV. I don't let her do this but about 5 minutes at a time since they aren't really supposed to be watching TV at this age.
- She has started to really like her Ergo Carrier. I will put her in it sometimes at night when I am walking around the house cleaning and picking up stuff. She seems to love it.
- She is finally starting to really like her car seat. She doesn't cry when you put her in it or while in the car.
- She really loves to cuddle in the bed. When she wakes up to eat around 6, I feed her and then put her in the bed with me. She immediately rolls over on her side and squirms her way right up next to me. It's definitely one of my favorite things to do.
- She loves her paci. She doesn't always have to have it, but she will take it pretty much anytime. When she wakes up in the morning, if you put her paci back in her mouth she will usually fall asleep or just lay there and let you sleep for an extra 15-20 minutes.
- She still LOVES to be rocked and sang to.
-She doesn't fight sleep much at all anymore. I don't even need to use the fan or vacuum to get her to sleep. Although, we do still sleep with the box fan because it drowns out noises so she doesn't get woken up by Deuce or me getting ready.
-Her hair is really starting to grow back in on the top of her head. The hair on the back of her head never fell out, but for some reason it did just on the top. The hair coming back in is still brown, but I get the feeling she may end up with blonde hair, like me. There's just something about the color it looks in certain lights.
-She drools and spits A LOT!
-Her hair is really starting to grow back in on the top of her head. The hair on the back of her head never fell out, but for some reason it did just on the top. The hair coming back in is still brown, but I get the feeling she may end up with blonde hair, like me. There's just something about the color it looks in certain lights.
-She drools and spits A LOT!





No comments:
Post a Comment