Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Friends moving away :(

I just wanted to do this post just because I think about it a lot. If you would have asked me about 6 years ago, I would have bet you money that myself and all of my close friends would have ended up living in Greenville after college. Well...things didn't exactly turn out that way. Never, ever would I have imagined that pretty much everyone would move away! Of all of my bridesmaids, only 2 still live here. I wish so badly that all of my friends still lived in the same city. It sucks only being able to see some of them 2-3 times a year. Who only sees their best friends 2-3 times a year?!?!? Here's a look at my bridesmaids and where they live:

Alex - Charlotte, NC
Annelise - Summerton, SC
Debra - Louisville, KY
Jane - Edisto, SC
Julie - Greenville, SC
Mallary - Columbia, SC
Pam - Perth, Australia (Could she have moved any further away?)
Samantha - Greenville, SC
Merrie Jo - Greenville, SC


While yes, I still have some pretty close friends that live here, it still sucks for your best friends, that you've known forever, to not live here anymore. Just when we are starting to get married and have families of our own when it would be so much fun to all get together, we don't live close to each other anymore. I can't even imagine how fun it would be if we all lived in the same city. Oh well, I guess we need to make it a point even more so to get our girl trips in every year. Only if I can take Anderson though (at least for the next year anyway)!

<>
Annie Carlyle giving Anderson kisses!

Tra and Annie Carlyle!

Some of the group at Jason's Deli for lunch. The wind was a little crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment