Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Crawling like crazy!

I've been meaning to post a video of Anderson crawling for a few weeks now, but never quite managed to remember to actually record a video. I want to make sure I get some decent videos of her crawling before she starts walking. She's into everything now. She currently LOVES to pull up on the drawer of the oven while I'm in the kitchen, which is not so good because the drawer comes out when she pulls up on it. She also loves to pull up on the entertainment center and touch the TV screen and watch TV from about an inch away. This cannot be good for her eyes so I always tell her no, but it doesn't stop her from trying EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
 
If there's anything I've learned from doing this blog, it's that I need to take videos when Anderson is wearing decent clothes! This poor child is going to look back and wonder what in the world I dressed her in. These little onesies were bought for her monthly pictures, but have turned out to be used more often, because she can crawl the best in them. Most of her pajamas are long sleeved and footed and she slides and slips all over the place when she is crawling on the hardwood floors in them.
 
Also, please note that my child shakes her head "no" at me when I tell her to come on. I believe I am going to have my hands full!



 


I will do her 9 month post in a few days since she turns 9 months old on Saturday, but for now, here are some pictures of my baby girl.

Such a big girl.

Who sits in the high chair like this? A nosey child that has to know what's going on at the restaurant.

Playing with her new toys. She loves to walk behind and push this thing.

This is while we were watching the South Carolina game. She really does like it when they play Sandstorm and everyone waves their white towels. She's definitely going to love the Gamecocks just like her mama!
Sliding with Daddy!
She loves her daddy and sunglasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment