She didn't love carving pumpkins near as much as she did going to the pumpkin patch. Of course, there's not much she can actually do other than watch me carve the pumpkin. I did let her play with the innards of the pumpkin, but that was about it. She spent most of her time crawling around and trying to pick up and eat leaves and dirt. (Seriously, how is it that we are having a hard time getting her to eat solids because of teething yet she will try and eat leaves??? I'll never understand it!)
Gone are the days of my being a perfectionist when it comes to things like carving a pumpkin. It's kind of hard to do when you have a 10 month old crawling all over you. I think I had that pumpkin cleaned out and carved in about 15 minutes flat. She's just into everything. You can't take your eyes off her for a second. We ended up carving the pumpkin as quick as possible then pushing Anderson in her swing. Those are the best kinds of Sunday nights.
![]() |
| A little messed up, but not so bad for a super quick carve job. |
![]() |
| Please excuse the two wet circles where I had watered the mums! |







No comments:
Post a Comment