Thursday, December 6, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (Days 3-6)

Day 3
Make the hand print ornament we were given last year, but never got around to making.

Opening the envelope to see whats' in store for day 3.
 
Finished product.
 
 
Day 4
Write a letter to Santa (aka scribble on some paper).
 
She LOVES to scribble on paper. I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. Santa is bringing her some of the markers that only mark on the certain kind of paper for Christmas.
 


Do you see why she needs the markers? Notice the line on her face?

HAHA
 
 
 
Day 5
Make a Christmas card to send someone.
 
I don't have a picture for this one. I was attempting to make a reindeer on the cover of the card and her hand prints were the antlers, but she is at the worst age for this. The paper and her high chair were so messy and paint covered that I just gave up and gave her a bath. As long as she had fun, right? That's what my goal was with each of these. I wanted it to be something that she liked and would have fun doing. It's not about the finished product, but if she had fun or not.


Day 6
Watch the Christmas episode of Bubble Guppies (her favorite show).

Thankfully, all that is on the agenda tonight is watching a 30 minute show, because I have a work Christmas party to go to and I'm not sure that Tra could handle a craft by himself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment