I was so excited to start the 25 Days of Christmas this year! It was a little challenging to think of 25 age appropriate things for Anderson to do each day, but I think she should enjoy most of them. I planned for a couple of repeats to fill some days, but for the most part, I think I did fairly well considering that she is just around one year old.
Day 1
Attend the Greenville Christmas Parade
I didn't know if she would be interested in this or not, but it's a tradition I want to start and I figured that we would give it a shot this year. We got there about an hour early because I knew it would be packed and I wanted good seats. I am so glad we got there early because there were soooo many people. We ended up having greats seats with a great view for the parade, but entertaining a toddler for almost an hour before the parade starts was HARD work. All she wants to do these days is walk around, so I was breaking a sweat 10 minutes after we got there. She ended up LOVING the parade. She mainly just loved the marching bands, but thankfully there were many different bands there so they just kept coming by! She was so cute, because she would wave at the people coming by in the floats since they were waving at everyone.
![]() |
| Drinking her bottle while waiting on the parade to start. |
![]() |
| Clapping along with everyone else! |
![]() |
| Watching the marching band. |
![]() |
| Eating cheese puffs and watching the parade. In case you can't tell, these are my go-to distraction tool. |
![]() |
| Loves the music! |
Day 2
Take pictures with Santa
We hit it just right because there was no one in line to see Santa. We just got to walk right up. There were these big stuffed animals of Mickey and Minnie Mouse around the tree that Anderson couldn't get to quick enough. She was picking them up and hugging them. I don't even know if she noticed that she was in Santa's lap because all she wanted t0 do was get down and play with the stuffed animals.
![]() |
| I seriously CANNOT believe that she didn't cry. |
![]() |
| Walking to go see Santa. |
| Almost there! |












No comments:
Post a Comment