Monday, March 4, 2013

Baby Be Blessed




I originally saw these Baby Be Blessed dolls last year and was planning on ordering Anderson one for her 1st birthday, but then realized they had like a three month lead time because of Christmas. I told myself that I would order one right after Christmas so that she would have it in time for Easter. Well, I was too slow and was once again too late to get it in time, so I went ahead and ordered one for her 2nd birthday. (I know that's like 9 months away, but it takes a few months to get them and at least this way I know I'll have it in time.)
 
They are so precious. You get to pick your skin color, hair color, hair type, clothing, etc. and then they sew a custom patch on the doll's belly. They even have animals for little boys that don't want a doll. You get to completely make up your own patch as far as the scripture and message go. Here's the proof I just got back for Anderson's doll. I can't wait to give it to her (even though I know she won't appreciate it for anything more than a doll right now), but I hope that it's something she will treasure forever.
 
 
 
If you want to look at the website or order one too, here is the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment