Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lovin' this weather!

This past weekend was the best! I took a vacation day on Friday and just relaxed and took Anderson to the park during the day. (It's the life, I tell ya!) That night, my mom kept Anderson, and Tra and I went out for our first "date night" just the two of us to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. We went to Larkins on the River, and it was delicious! Seriously, some of the best salmon I've ever eaten! Tra said it was better than Deveraux's, Nantucket, etc., but I think they are about the same and love them all! I love trying new food and it's something I've missed doing the past couple of years. A night out at a nice restaurant can be very pricey, but it's something we vowed we were going to do more often. Providing for Anderson has always been first priority ever since I became pregnant with her, as it should be; however, we realized that we need those nights out just the two of us as well. So, we decided that we weren't going to go more than six months without treating ourselves to a nice night out just the two of us.





The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and spending as much time outside as possible. I can't get enough of this weather, y'all! I really do love it!
 
 





Anderson stole my mint chocolate chip waffle cone. She seriously wouldn't give it back.
 

 
 
Homegirl wasn't playing around with her ice cream cone.



No comments:

Post a Comment