This girl is 20 months old today and going on three years. Not even kidding. I think she thinks she's a real cowgirl, too! These days, I constantly hear "Yeehaw," and "I'm a cowgirl." The girl is obsessed with cowgirls and I have no idea why! *Also, please not the lasso made out of pipe cleaners she's swinging around in her hand!*
She is speaking in full on sentences. For example, one of the things I hear all of the time is "I go out an pway (play)." She says this when I'm changing her diaper, when she's in her high chair and when she just wants to go outside. Basically, any time you are making her sit still for 30 seconds. She cracks me up everyday with something new she's saying. She's really into saying "I not yike (like) it," right now, too! This picky eater just came out of nowhere and it's so frustrating!
As soon as I find the time, I am going to sit down a make a list of the cute/funny things she says right now. She is talking so well. Truthfully (and sadly), we don't see other kids her age very often, so I had no idea she was talking so well until other people started commenting on it when we were out in public. I guess she just has a lot to say!
I know the blog has been quiet lately, but I have a few super exciting things that I am busting as the seams to share with everyone! Life is crazy right now and I can't quite share them just yet, but soon, I promise! All I can say is that prayers are being answered!

No comments:
Post a Comment