Friday, September 6, 2013

Anderson-isms

I just wanted to write down some of my favorite Anderson-isms while I was thinking about it. I have been meaning to do it for a couple of months but kept forgetting. I feel like if I don't do it now, she'll be saying things like normal before I know it and I won't remember all of her cute sayings! I'm sure most people wouldn't be able to understand some of the things she says, but I can usually almost immediately figure it out. I just love this age! I mean, other than the temper tantrums and meltdowns, of course. Even with those, it's still such a fun age!
 
 
"I not yike it. I not yike it" - I don't like it.
 
"Wasso" - Lasso (I tell ya, she's obsessed with cowgirls.)
 
"Old er" - Hold her a/k/a hold me
 
"Wawwet"- Wallet
 
"I get up air." - I want to get up there. (No clue where the country accent came from!)
 
"Arms, Mommy." - I want to lay in you arms.
 
"I hurt." - I hear this all the time. Each time she points to a different place on her body. I assume she is just wanting some attention (as if she needs anymore)!
 
"I hole it." - Let me hold it.
 
"Wuuuv you" - Love you
 
"Wook" - Look (She tells me to "wook" at everything.)
 
"Opium" - Open it or open them. (Sadly, I think she gets this from my lazy, southern speaking self when I say things like, "Let me open 'em." Whoops.)
 
"Wamma" - Lawnmower (No clue??)
 
 
 
These are some of the things she says all of the time that maybe not everyone would understand. For the most part though, she speaks pretty clearly. One of my favorite things she says (and she'll only do it sometimes) is when you ask her how much she loves you and she says, "Diiiis much" and stretches her arms out. Sweetest. thing. ever.





1 comment: