Friday, September 13, 2013

Only child EXPIRING March 2014!

 


Yep, Anderson is going to become a big sister on or about March 29. Tra and I are both so excited, but Anderson on the other hand, probably not so much! She is about as spoiled as they come (by everyone) and I think that she will have a really hard time at first. However, I know that in time, it will all get better and they will be best of friends! The funny thing about this picture is that this was not staged. This is truly what she did when I handed her the chalkboard and told her to hold it so I could take a picture. She kept holing it in front of her face and then decided she wanted to play, so she threw is down and took off. I know that she is too young to understand what's happening to have done it on purpose, but it was still funny! I actually like the way this announcement turned out much better than if she had held it down and smiled. This is real life, people. I'm sure this is how she is really going to feel at first. I go back and forth about worrying if she's too young to handle sharing me with a sibling, but in the end, I know in my heart that all will be well. Ultimately, I wanted them to be about 2 1/2 years apart so they could be in school together and would hopefully be really close, so I think we made the right decision with timing. I am so excited to start this adventure and to become a family of four! Now, if only this nausea and sickness would GO AWAY! Ugh, it's seriously the worst! It was gone by this time with Anderson, so I'm just waiting and hoping. I am going to the South Carolina v. Kentucky game on October 5, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's completely gone by then. I will be over 15 weeks then, so hopefully that won't be a problem. I want to see my Gamecocks play as much as I can this year because it will be much harder to get away next year with two kids rather than one.
 
I've got a few things I have to get squared away, but I'll be back to post soon about some other exciting news! I am so excited about the future and can't wait to tell all of y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment