Thursday, October 3, 2013

Changes

I know the blog has been rather quiet lately, but I've had a lot going on. For starters, I am a day shy of 15 weeks and still feel sick a lot of the time. I have to admit that it's much better than it was during weeks 6-9 or so, but I still throw up every few days and feel nauseous from dinner until bedtime every day no matter what I eat. I will take it any day over how it used to be, but I am very limited on the things I can eat. It's the total opposite this time. Fried foods make me SO SICK! Truthfully, the healthier and fresher I eat, the better I feel. Fruit tastes the absolute best to me right now. Anyway, hopefully the nausea will be gone for good soon.
 
Secondly, we find out what Baby Dumit #2 is on October 28. I am so excited and cannot wait! I would really love a boy, but don't really care what it is as I would love to have a third one day. Tra is really hoping for that namesake, but we shall see!
 
Thirdly, and most importantly, I put in my notice at work last Monday, September 23. My last day is November 15 and I am so excited! I cannot wait to spend 4 1/2 months loving on my baby girl. I'm glad I will get the extra time to spend with her before the new baby gets here. Even though this baby was planned, I could still cry every time I really start thinking about how I am going to split my time between a toddler and a newborn. It just breaks my heart. I think I would have felt this way whether Anderson was 2 or 5 when the second baby came. It will be an adjustment. I just don't ever want her to feel neglected. Crazy, I know, but I just can't help it! I am absolutely thrilled that I am going to get to be stay at home mom. I know it's not for everyone, but I know that it's what I should be doing. I am absolutely not meant to be a full-time working mom. My heart just can't handle leaving another 6 week old baby for 10 hours a day again. I still hate leaving Anderson from 8:00-6:00 five days a week. I know that there will be hard days, but they will be totally worth spending time with my children. Now, since I won't be clinging to the precious hours with my girl on the weekend, I can maybe, possibly actually have somewhat of a social life again. I can't wait to spend more time with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment