I am running out of time to catch the blog up today, so I thought instead of trying to do the Christmas or birthday party post that I would do an update on this pregnancy. I think I've only done one or two the past seven months, so I owe it to this baby!
Everything is going well other than the fact that it's much harder to be pregnant when you are lugging around a 32 pound toddler all of the time. I swear I sometimes feel like this baby is going to fall out if I have to lift Anderson up one more time to put her on her potty or if I have to bend down one more time to pick up another toy. Other than that, everything is going well. I passed my glucose test right before Christmas, so that was great! I can't believe I only have nine weeks left until my due date. I really wish this pregnancy would slow down because it's gone by so fast.
I've pretty much got everything I need and things in order around the house, but I, for some reason, feel pressed for time. I went ahead and washed all of his clothes this week and got his crib bedding all washed and set up. I also put the pack'n'play back together in our bedroom and put the swing back out. I still need to get a few more things, but overall, I think we are in good shape.
These are a couple of pictures that were taken at 22 weeks. We didn't do the 3D/4D ultrasound this time, so this is all I've got.
Can't wait to meet this sweet boy! Please pray that Anderson handles the transition well!


No comments:
Post a Comment