Alex and Thomas' wedding was at the beginning of November. I had the BEST time hanging out and laughing with some of my absolute best friends in the world! I haven't laughed that much in a long time. It was such a fun weekend and I wish we could all get together like that more often. We all live in different places, so it's very rare that we are all together, especially Pam seeing as she lives in Australia. In only about three more months, we will all be reunited again for Pam's wedding. I will have a brand new baby boy to care for and will probably be extremely sleep deprived, but I still can't wait to spend time with all my girls!
Alex's wedding was perfect and so much fun! I am so happy for both of them!
Anderson wasn't with me for any of the rest of the weekend, but Tra brought her up for the wedding. She had an absolute blast dancing to the band!
No comments:
Post a Comment