My girl still loves bath time! The first time I got this rubber ducky out and squeaked it, she burst into tears because she was scared of it. Needless to say, she has warmed up to the little ducky and loves it now!
For now, this was going to be what we put on the table and fed Anderson in seeing as she will be able to eat rice cereal in about 3 weeks. Well, now I am kind of re-thinking that, because every time I put her in the bumbo she does this. I don't think she dislikes being in there, I just think it gives her the leverage she needs to push herself up. I am a little nervous about putting this on the table to feed her, so I think we are just going to go ahead and get a high chair. It amazes me how strong she is for 3 months. Like I said before, everything she's doing may be totally normal, but I just wasn't expecting it so soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment