Let me start out by saying that I am so ashamed that we did not get a family picture this Easter. That is the main thing I wanted to make sure I got, but failed at doing. It seemed like every time I thought about it, Anderson would be napping. We had a busy day that day. I was rushing around to get out of the house in time for church, so we didn't have time for pictures before. Then, when church let out at 12:15, we were already 15 minutes late for the Dumit Easter get-together and we still had about a 30 minute drive there. It was just rush rush rush all day I felt like. Anderson slept most of the time we were at the Easter egg hunt, and by the time I thought about taking pictures, she had already messed her outfit up! Fail! I want more than anything to have family pictures of every Easter, Christmas, etc. and so far I am 0 for 2. In my defense, Christmas was the day after we got home from the hospital, so it's a little more understandable, but I have no excuse for this Easter! :( Oh well, I'll do better next year and the rest of this year. I did manage to snap a few pictures though.
![]() |
| The Easter Bunny came to visit! |
![]() |
| No candy yet, but she got books, teething toys and lots of clothes! |
![]() |
| My sweet girl in her Easter outfit. I can't wait until she can wear bows! |
![]() |
| The only picture I got with her on Easter and it's blurry :( |
![]() |
| I know I shouldn't have taken this picture, but she was doing so good in church! |
Let me also say that my girl did SOOOO GOOD at church for the first time. In the beginning, when the choir was signing, she just looked and looked. Then, when the preacher started preaching, she fell asleep and slept the rest of the time. I am so happy about this because now I can start going to church again! I didn't want to put her in the church nursery, so this is a great finding. I think I can take her every Sunday and she will do just fine.
We are off to Pawley's Island for one of my best friend's weddings this weekend. Even though I feel like I am having to pack up the ENTIRE house for 3 nights away, I am excited about it! I will be SURE to take more pictures of Anderson's first time at the beach.





No comments:
Post a Comment