Monday, August 6, 2012

7 1/2 months!

My girl is allll about pulling up now - on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.! She tries to pull up on the couch from the floor, on the back and side of the couch, in her pack'n'play, and on her exersaucer. She would much rather be standing than sitting, which means a lot of work for this mama. I have to watch her constantly, because sometimes her hands slip and she falls when trying to pull up. I know she will fall some while learning to walk and pull up, but it just makes me too nervous to not, at the very least, stand behind her while she's doing so. I also have to hold her hands a lot because she just wants to stand there in the middle of the floor. Last night, she got on her hands and knees (in a crawling position) and crawled a little ways. Just a few little moves, but once she got to what she wanted, she laid flat on her belly again. I swear, I think she's just lazy. I really feel like she is going to skip the crawling and just walk in a couple of months. It's just crazy how uninterested she seems in crawling, but always wants to stand. We'll see though. Either way, it's so much fun!

Such a big girl.


Please excuse her holding Tra's phone charger. It's the only thing she wanted to play with at the moment. I swear it wasn't plugged up and mostly she just held it.


She loves her swing when it's not too hot outside!









Always wanting to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment