Monday, July 30, 2012

Pulling Up

I know that Anderson is only seven months old and it would be totally normal if she didn't crawl for another couple of months, but I'm starting to wonder if she is going to crawl at all or just go strait to walking. Seeing as this is my first child, I have no idea if it is a normal and common thing to pull up and stand before they crawl or this typically comes after. I realize there is no "normal," but I was thinking that pulling up and standing are things they do after they learn to crawl, typically. My niece and nephews are older now, so I don't remember things like this.




This video was her first time doing this. She thinks she is SUCH a big girl standing up by herself, and has gotten better and better throughout the weekend. Each time she seems a little less wobbly. She seriously did this ALL weekend. She even moved over to the sides and was pulling on the blinds and curtains. I see some baby proofing in my near future! She's growing up waaay too fast!

Chewing on the side of the pack'n'play

No comments:

Post a Comment