Friday, November 30, 2012

Turkey for me, turkey for you

Once again, I was terrible about taking pictures. I busted out my camera instead of my iphone for the first time in about 10 months, but I still didn't use it much. I am hoping to be back to my old picture taking self by Christmas. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of Anderson and other family members. I am determined to do better at Christmas. I just have to.
 
Here is my sweet little turkey on her first Thanksgiving!



She's obsessed with my iphone. It's amazing I can keep my battery charged as much as she likes to watch it in the car.

Just leaning on the couch watching Bubble Guppies.



Half the time I don't even realize she has her pacifier in.





 
I am SO GLAD today is the last day of November. I can't wait to see this beard gone!


Do you think she would look at the camera to take a picture with me? Of course not.

 
 


 
Anderson and Grandma Dovie the day after Thanksgiving! She turned 91 on Thanksgiving day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment