I know I am going to kick myself down the road for not blogging about this sweet baby as much as I did with Anderson. Life is just much crazier this go round. I know that I look back on my blogs from when I was pregnant with Anderson all the time, so I'll regret not documenting some things if I do end up having a third baby one day.
Finally, about week 17, I started feeling MUCH better! Don't get me wrong, I still have my moments, but overall, I'm feeling pretty well. The horrible taste in my mouth is starting to go away as well, which I think helps me to feel better.
I started feeling this baby move right at 15 weeks. It's not a lot, but I always feel a little something a couple of times a day. I felt this baby move a little earlier this time, but I think it's just because I'm not second guessing every little feeling. I know exactly what it feels like. The first time I felt this baby move was at the South Carolina v. Kentucky game. I'm not sure if it was the noise or what. Hopefully this next baby will love the Gamecocks just as much as the rest of my little family!
We find out what this little bean is on Monday and I can't wait! I'll be back to share sometime next week (if I can find the time to blog about it)!
AHH! I can't wait to find out what baby #2 is!!!
ReplyDelete