Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Apple Picking!

We had the best time picking apples at Sky Top Orchard for the second year! (Even though this was back in September. I'm a little behind on blog posts!) I used to go as a kid, so I want to try and make it a tradition for my family. It did not disappoint as they  have all kinds of stuff to do, including goats and sheep you can feed. Seeing as Anderson is obsessed with any type of animal, she was in heaven. She actually had a lot of fun picking the apples as well. The amazing apple cider donuts and apple cider slushies only made the trip even that much better. They really are delicious! I swear I ate like four while I was there. They also have a huge playground that Anderson did not want to leave. She actually pitched a fit when I tried to take her to the car. It took her less than two minutes to fall asleep after leaving. It was a fun-filled day and we will definitely plan on going back next year!
 
 



 

 

 
 





 



1 comment: