Y'all, I don't even understand how it's possible that my sweet girl will be two years old in less than two months! Like, seriously. Don't blink. I am so excited that I only have three weeks of work left and can spend a majority of my time soaking up every ounce of her sweet goodness. Well, except for when she's having a meltdown, anyway. Other than that, I just love this age!
She is as sweet as can be and I could sit and listen to her talk for hours. When she just says a couple of words, everyone should be able to understand what she's saying, but when she gets really excited about something and rambles on and on, only those really close to her know what she's saying. Just this morning she was telling me about how she saw the chameleon, birds and beta fish at the pet store yesterday. She gets so excited and talks so fast, though, that not everyone would understand. It seriously seems crazy to think that 22 months ago she was this tiny little baby and now she acts like a three-year-old.
She loves to snuggle and will request it most mornings. She says, "I snuggle with Mommy." Even though I usually don't have the time, I never refuse and always lay with her in my bed even if for only a minute. I know it's something I'd regret not doing one day, so I will just settle for being a couple of minutes late every day. She'll only be this little once.
She is still obsessed with being a cowgirl. Hence the video below. She just kept on saying, "I cowgirl." I couldn't help but laugh because she was on a tiny little carousel going all of two miles per hour yet she still thought she was a cowgirl.
She loves to snuggle and will request it most mornings. She says, "I snuggle with Mommy." Even though I usually don't have the time, I never refuse and always lay with her in my bed even if for only a minute. I know it's something I'd regret not doing one day, so I will just settle for being a couple of minutes late every day. She'll only be this little once.
She is still obsessed with being a cowgirl. Hence the video below. She just kept on saying, "I cowgirl." I couldn't help but laugh because she was on a tiny little carousel going all of two miles per hour yet she still thought she was a cowgirl.
Just a side note: After about ten rides on this carousel, we made her leave and let me just tell you - she cried so hard and got so worked up that she threw up all over herself. I have never, ever seen her get anything close to being this upset, but I was trying to prove a point that she can't always have what she wants and dangit if she didn't throw up on herself. So crazy! Needless to say, she is quite hard-headed and I think I may have a long road ahead of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment