| Profile view! And don't worry, that's his/her arm on the other side of the head, not part of the head! |
| Alien shot! I never have noticed just how much the head looks like an alien seeing as how large the eye sockets are. The ultrasound tech assured me it looked totally normal though! Whew! |
Unfortunately, we can't say for sure what the baby is yet but the ultrasound tech did tell me what she was leaning towards. It really is too early to say for sure so I'm not going to tell or take what she said to heart until I can get some better confirmation in 4 or 5 weeks. The only reason they did an ultrasound today is because they couldn't find the heart beat with the little hand held thing so the doctor didn't want to take any chances. Very happy to say that the heart beat was 155 beats per minute! Everything looks great right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment