Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guess what I got today?!?!?!?!


My Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag!
 Can you believe it? Because I think I am still in shock! One of my best friends, Pam got me this diaper bag!

Me, Pam, Jane and Samantha all went to lunch today and when Samantha and I were pulling back in the office from lunch I saw Pam and Jane pulling in behind us. I thought and actually said to Samantha "What in the world are they doing here?" When we got inside I saw Samantha and Pam walk into a back office, which I thought was totally sketchy. Then I heard Samantha say "We can go in here," which was even more sketchy. I wondered what in the world was going on until we were all in the room and they handed me a box with my name on it. I was really confused at this point but started to open the box. As soon as I got one flap open I saw the pattern and knew immediately what it was. I was in such shock because it was such a nice gift that I started rambling about how I couldn't accept it and that it was too much money. I thought it would be months before I was actually going to be able to afford it due to purchasing nursery furniture, up front costs for delivery, etc. So needless to say, you can imagine my surprise that I got it and am not going to have to save for it at all! It was the best gift ever and I appreciate it more than you know, Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment