Thursday, October 20, 2011

Almost 32 weeks!

Well, 31 weeks and 5 days to be exact!


How far along? 32 weeks....only 8 left until my due date!
Size of Baby? She should be almost 17 inches long and weigh almost 4 pounds! Although she's still got a few more pounds to gain, it sounds crazy hearing that she should be around 4 pounds now, because for so many weeks she weighed just mere ounces.
Total Weight Gain? 17 pounds...eek! By my chart I should have only gained 15, but I'm trying not to get too crazy about it. I'm going to eat 3 good sized meals no matter how much weight I gain. I think I just need to eat more fruits and veggies, because I still have 8 weeks to go and don't want to blow up at the end.
Maternity Clothes? Some. Thank goodness it is legging season so there's really no need for me to buy maternity pants! I pretty much live in dresses/tunics and leggings in the winter anyway.
Movement?  Lots of movement still. Again, sometimes she wiggles around so much that it can become relatively uncomfortable, but I can't complain. At least I know she's okay when I feel her moving around.
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty well. I wake up A LOT, but go right back to sleep. Weirdly, even though I am over 7 months pregnant, I never get up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. As a matter of fact, I don't really use the restroom anymore than I use to at any time of the day. It's nothing to be alarmed about, but I just think it's weird, because you can clearly tell my belly is MUCH bigger than it use to be by the pictures posted below, so you'd think there would be a bunch of pressure on my bladder.  
Cravings? I haven't really craved much this week, but overall, I would still say any type of sweets.
What I miss? Nothing really, but I have to go to a wedding this weekend, so I'm sure I will miss having a drink or two with everyone else!
Milestones? No new milestones this week.
Symptoms? Sometimes at dinner I get MISERABLY full really easily, but it's usually too late by the time I realize it. It's pretty much inevitable that I'm going to complain about how full I am for like an hour after dinner, and most of the time I'm really not eating that much.  
What I'm nervous about? Having to go back to work after my 6 week maternity leave is up. Already MAJORLY dreading that one!
What I'm excited about? Everything! I CANNOT wait for her to get here!


I figured I would go ahead and post some more belly pictures since I haven't in a few weeks. I know I have the pictures from the shower, but a) I look HUGE in some of those for some reason and b) you can't really see my belly. All of these pictures were taken this morning at 31 weeks and 5 days. (Sorry for the poor quality. They were taken from my iphone).






1 comment:

  1. erin!!! you look great!!! i do NOT see 17 lbs!!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete