| Food table |
| LOVED the mantle! |
| Lots of gifts! Thanks everyone! |
| Of course I had to start the food line! |
| Opening presents! |
| Me and my sister-in-law! |
| The hostess gifts I made. I couldn't find any pretty white pumpkins so I just painted some! I wish I had more time to work on them, but oh well. |
| The sock puppets Addi made for my puppet show! |
| My BOWquet! Now Anderson will have lots of bows! |
I don't have pictures of it yet, but at the beginning of the shower I had to guess who brought what off of a clothes line. It had a lot of really cute stuff on it! Like I said, I will post more pictures when I gets copies from Anna. After guessing who brought each article of clothing off the clothes line, we got to watch this video...
It was such a great gift! I was laughing so hard I was crying! Thanks, Pam! So glad you could be a part of the shower even though you are in Australia!
I feel much less stressed after having this shower. I got lots of great gifts! Most importantly, I got Anderson's car seat and pack'n'play!
![]() |
| I know, I am crazy and went ahead and set it up! |
I am using the pack'n'play as her bassinet for the first weeks, so it was really nice to get those items. At least she has a place to sleep in the beginning and a way to get home from the hospital now! I got many other things I needed also. I didn't have anything other than the nursery items, so the diaper genie, pacis, diaper cream, bottles, bottle brushes, diapers, wipes, clothes, blankets, bath tub, hooded towels, and all other miscellaneous items REALLY help out too! I still need some stuff, but I think I have enough where we could get by if I had to bring her home now! It really is such a blessing and a huge help to have people help out and give you all of these things! I really am so grateful!
Lastly, I figured I would do a quick 30 weeks and 2 days update!
How far along? 30 weeks and 2 days!
Size of Baby? She should be about 16 inches long and weigh about 3 pounds!
Maternity Clothes? Some
Gender? Still a girl!
Movement? Lots of movement. Friday night you could really see my stomach rolling. Seriously, parts of my stomach would raise like 3 inches and then go back down. Tra was like "It looks like an alien is going to bust out of there any minute!" That's definitely the best we've been able to see her from the outside yet.
Sleep? Still sleeping pretty well.
Cravings? Sweets still.
What I miss? Nothing right now.
Milestones? I guess just having my shower and getting lots of great gifts so I could organize the nursery and start putting things together!
Symptoms? My back hurts sometimes and it's getting harder to get up and down off the couch and roll over in the bed, but nothing is too bad yet.

Oh man! That food spread looks delish! They did an awesome job with everything!! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDelete