So, as you all know, I had the glucose test last Thursday morning. The nurse that took my blood said that no news is good news, and if I don't hear anything back in a couple of days, then I passed. Well, it's been almost a week and I haven't heard anything back, so I am assuming I passed! I am so happy that I don't have to go back for the 3 hour test! Sounds pretty miserable and boring to me! Any of you out there that failed.....how long did it take them to call you and let you know that you failed? I don't want to get too excited that I passed because I feel like the minute I do is when I'm going to get the call. Also, I just have to say, the lady that takes blood at the Greenville OB/GYN main office is awesome! Seriously, you don't feel the needle go in or anything! She's by far the best blood taker I've ever had! I've had her every time they've had to draw blood, and every time she is spot on and you feel nothing.
On a different note, I just figured out what I'm doing for my hostess gifts for my shower this weekend! I can't wait to make them! It's a little DIY project I saw in a magazine at the doctor. Stayed tuned for pictures of the gifts and pictures from the shower!
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment