My sweet girl turned 11 months on Thanksgiving day. I simply cannot believe my little muchkin will be 1 year old in just a few weeks! Her little personality gets bigger and bigger each day. She is so much fun!
- She isn't full on walking yet, but is so close! Usually she just takes about two steps and then sits down and crawls. The night before last she took about 5 steps from me to Tra without being coaxed. I feel like she's so close. It just seems like she's scared sometimes and will just sit down even if she's not wobbly. She loves to walk holding your hand though. She can fly if you hold one hand and walk beside her.
- Going to the grocery store is becoming not so fun. All she wants to do while we are there is get in the floor and push the shopping cart.
- She loves a bath still. I usually make her sit in her bath ring, but sometimes I just let her sit in the water and she loves it! She seriously likes to lay her head back and almost float in the water. She thinks it's so funny to do this. You have to watch her because she will do it out of nowhere and just throw her head back into the water.
- She is eating all table food now. Some days she's a great eater and will eat almost anything and then other days she is so picky. I am determined not to let her be a picky eater though! She loves sweets the most - just like her mama!
- She is in all size 18m clothes and is in between and size 3 and 4 shoe.
( I didn't even realize she had pulled on her bow and basically put it on the back of her head until I was done taking pictures. Oh well. I can't wait for these sticker pictures to be done! They were fun at first, but now they are just annoying. I just want to finish since I started it.)








No comments:
Post a Comment