I have felt compelled all morning to share this with others. First off, if you don't follow this blog then please consider doing so. It's amazing. Secondly, if you can spare any extra money this Christmas season and want to give a little something to those in need, then please check this out. The writer of the blog has set up a website where those in need can do specific posts and you can browse through and pick the person you want to give to and get in direct contact with them. I wish I was a millionaire so that I could help every.single.person. on that list. NO ONE, especially a child, should have to go through Christmas with no presents and in some cases much worse. It seriously breaks my heart thinking about those kids that have nothing and get nothing for Christmas. No child should have to go through that. Yes, I know presents are not what's important, but some one these parents are just asking for grocery store gift cards so they can eat at Christmas or a bed for their child to sleep in. BREAKS. MY. HEART.
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment