Friday, November 2, 2012

My little poodle!


We had such a fun Halloween! At first, I wasn't quite sure what we were going to do since Anderson isn't quite old enough to enjoy the trick-or-treating experience. I certainly didn't want to cart her around from Greenville to Greer to Easley to Simpsonville to see all of the family members that would have wanted to see her. We ended up meeting up with Samantha, Preston and Addi to trick-or-treat on Earle Street since Addi had a thing at church (Earle Street Baptist) right before we went trick-or-treating. It was the best of both worlds because we got to walk around with the trick-or-treaters, but didn't have to actually walk up to the doors and get candy. Let me just tell you, that street was crazy! I have been to my fair share of big neighborhoods to trick-or-treat in and they weren't even remotely as crowded as this street was. It was fun though! Anderson seemed to enjoy watching all of the kids run around.
 
Before we left, I tried to sit Anderson on the front stairs to get some pictures, but she wasn't having it. She just crawled away before I could get get back to snap a picture. So, I brought out the cheese puffs. I hate that she has one sticking out of her mouth in every single picture, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get her to sit still! My girls loves some cheese puffs!

I really wanted to dress up as a family, but I'm not sure if Tra will go for it or not. I guess I have a year to convince him. I really want to do the Wizard of Oz theme next year. That will mean three costumes, so I'll have to start extra early. I waited until the last minute to sew Anderson's this year, so I didn't turn out as well as it would have if I would have given myself a month or so to work on it or if I would have had a sewing machine!
 
Also, check out Addi's awesome costume! I loved this way it turned out. Samantha did an awesome job!





Crawling away before I got the cheese puffs out!





 
 

You can't really tell, but she was bouncing in this picture. She was so happy to be outside and eating cheese puffs. Two of her favorite things!






The background of this picture doesn't even do this street justice!


Sunmaid Raisin girl.


Anderson and her daddy.

My little poodle standing up.

Anderson and Addi.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment