Call me crazy but I swear I felt the baby move a few times last night! I am hesitant to say that I am absolutely positive that's what it was, but I have never felt that sensation before. From everything I've read you typically start to feel movement somewhere in between 17-20 weeks and I figured I would be closer to the 20 week mark. Seeing as I'm only 16 1/2 weeks, it makes me wonder if it was the baby that I was feeling. However, I have a weird feeling that it was because it was different from any of the many other things I've felt going on in this pregnant belly over the past couple of months. It was a lot similar to what I imagined it feeling like. I know this is gross and probably TMI, but you read a lot of times that first time moms can't tell the difference between gas and the baby moving at first. Well, if I did indeed feel the baby move last night, I think it's a totally different feeling. There are a lot of new things that happen in your body when you are pregnant but I think it's pretty easy to pin point what they are. I guess that's just me though! Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about.
I go back to the doctor next Tuesday, but unfortunately still won't get to find out what the baby is for sure. I will only be 18 1/2 weeks then and they want me to wait until I'm a full 20 weeks before they do the BIG ultrasound. So, I'll have to go back 2 weeks later for just an ultrasound appointment and no check up. I kind of don't like the way they do it but am thinking that I would rather wait a few extra weeks and them be 100% sure then to find out way later that they were wrong. Just this weekend I heard a couple of stories about how that happened to people recently. That would really suck to buy everything for a certain gender and then towards the end find out that they were wrong!
On a totally different (not exciting) note, please be praying for my dog, Deuce.We found out this weekend that he has a tumor in his mouth. The vet is like 90% sure that it's not attached and isn't cancerous but it is always a possibility. We won't know for sure until they do the surgery. Hopefully he will have the surgery in the next week or so. Thank GOD my mother-in-law works at a vet and we won't have to pay for the surgery because I have no idea how we would do it with all of the new things we are having to purchase. Any prayers would be appreciated!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment