Friday, September 30, 2011

29 weeks!

How far along? 29 weeks! She can't get here soon enough as far as I'm concerned! Well, other than the fact that I still haven't had my showers and we still need to purchase LOTS of things! Other than that, I am so ready!
Size of Baby? She should be around 15.2 inches long from crown to heel and weigh about 2.6 pounds.  
Total Weight Gain? 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes? I have a few maternity things. My mom actually bought me two dresses from Pickles & Ice Cream last Saturday and I LOVE them! They also had some maternity leggings that were awesome. I didn't buy them because I wanted to try on the few pair I have at home to see if they fit first. If they are uncomfortable, I will definitely be going back to purchase those leggings though, because I live in leggings in the fall and winter! Oh, and check out these SUPER cute bloomers my mom got Anderson from there too. I can't wait for her to wear them, because she WILL be a Gamecock fan, just so you know!


Stretchmarks? Not yet.
Gender? Still a GIRL! I made them check at the 3D/4D ultrasound last weekend to make sure they didn't get it wrong at the doctor. Call me crazy, but I've heard more than a few stories of it being wrong. Not that it would really matter to me, but I am a planner, so needless to say, I need to be sure.
Movement? Lots of movement still!

Sleep? Still sleeping okay. I can't say that I'm super duper comfortable, but I'm not uncomfortable enough to lose sleep, so I can't complain.
Cravings?  Just sweets still, but that's something I will always crave, I think.
What I miss? Having a beer and watching the game on Saturday! It's still fun without the alcohol, but it sure would be nice to be able to drink a Bud Lite Lime! Totally worth it though.

Milestones? I guess just getting to see her at the ultrasound last weekend. I always love seeing her. It's weird, because even though you feel this baby moving around in your belly all day, you don't actually visualize them sucking their hand, etc. It makes it seem MUCH more real to see her moving around, making faces, and sucking her hand. It's a crazy feeling.
Symptoms? Occasional back pain and I get out of breath easier, but nothing is too bad yet.

I am so excited because my friends are throwing me my first baby shower a week from tomorrow! I absolutely cannot wait! Then, I have my work baby shower the following Friday. I can't tell you how excited this makes me. I have started to get a little anxious about the fact that I only have 11 weeks left, and despite the fact that the nursery is ready for Anderson, we have bought nothing else. When you sit down and figure out everything you need, it's A LOT and is pretty overwhelming! I can't wait to see everything I get at these showers so we can figure out what else we need to buy ourselves. Also, I can't tell you how thankful I am that people are taking their time and money to do something such as throw me a shower. I appreciate it more than anyone realizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment