Size of Baby? She should be about 19 inches long and weigh about 6 pounds. Of course, this is just an "average" of babies at this week. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, so I am going to ask how much they predict she weighs.
Total Weight Gain? About 22-23 pounds. Oops! My goal was 20, but I have obviously surpassed that. My new goal is 25, so we'll see how I do. :) I'm close enough now to where I'm not really worrying about it anymore. The doctor says my weight gain has been healthy so far, so as long as I keep eating the same these next couple of weeks I think I should be ok.
Maternity Clothes? Some. I wear leggings and dresses/tunics almost everyday.
Movement? Anderson moving around is getting more and more uncomfortable. So are the shooting pains. I am getting them more often now. The were just happening once or twice a day, but now they are many, many times during the day. I'm just waiting for the contractions to start. I know a lot of people have Braxton Hicks, but I don't think I've had any yet. (Side note: I'm actually really nervous about the whole contraction thing, because my mom said that hers were never regular (like 2-3 minutes apart) like they are supposed to be. Even when she was pretty far along in labor. She said my dad actually parked far away and made her walk in the hospital because her contractions weren't regular. When in reality, by the time she got checked in, she was almost fully dilated. Scary! I hope mine are more normal. ALL I WANT IS ENOUGH TIME TO GET AN EPIDURAL! PLEASE!)
Sleep? Ok. Still not too bad though. I do wake up waaay more than I would like, but I still go right back to sleep. By Friday, I am pretty exhausted, but once I get those few extra hours Saturday morning I am fine again.
Cravings? Sweets.
What I miss? Sleeping on my back!
Milestones? Starting to go to the doctor every week, I guess. It's getting really close!
Symptoms? Shooting pains. I sometimes get back pains as well, but they aren't that bad. My fingers are starting to swell slightly, but I think it's me getting hot. Working all day in leggings and boots, etc. makes me pretty hot, but it's too cold and not the season to bear these white legs! Once I get home and change into something comfortable, the swelling goes right now. I can just tell because my rings get a little tight in the afternoons at work.
What I'm nervous about? I guess "knowing" when to go to the hospital. And still dreading going back to work after my maternity leave is up! Oh how I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom!
What I'm excited about? It being so close! I will be considered full-term this Saturday so she could really come at any time, although, I'm sure she will wait until closer to my due date!
![]() |
| 36 weeks and 1 day |
![]() |
| 36 weeks and 1 day |


No comments:
Post a Comment