20 hours ago
Friday, November 11, 2011
Almost 35 week doctor's appointment update
I had my usual doctor's appointment this morning, at 34 weeks and 6 days, and everything went great! It was quite entertaining and took longer than usual because there was a medical student in the room with Doctor Walvoord. She was teaching him about how they measure fundal height, so I got to learn all about that. I told her about how I was having these really sharp, shooting pains in that area down there, and the only way I could stop it was if I crossed my legs and squeezed or if I pushed up. (Sorry if that is TMI for you!) I know I've never felt contractions before, but I knew what I was feeling wasn't that. So, she felt really low around my pubic bone and said it was because Anderson's head is already pretty low down there. Thankfully, the sharp pains are only a couple of times a day and I can make them stop, because I imagine they will be terrible once she really drops, right before I go into labor. I go the day after Thanksgiving and then I have to start going every week after that. Seeing as I will be almost 37 weeks then, hopefully I won't have very many weekly appointments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment