Monday, November 28, 2011

Officially full-term!

I went to the doctor on Friday and got no new news. They didn't "check" me like I had hoped, but they did say again that her head is down really low. Apparently they can feel that from the outside??? I go back this Thursday at 37 weeks and 5 days, so I am hoping they will check me then and there will be some progress. I'm still desperately hoping this little girl comes early so that her Birthday is as far away from Christmas as possible!

I was very thankful for the 4 day weekend because I was able to check some last minute things off my list. I went to Grey Goose and got Anderson's "coming home" outfit. Also, I finally went and bought the Medela Breast Pump I was registered for and got a couple more nursing outfits for the hospital and home. I think mine and Anderson's bags are completely packed now! Now we just need her to make her appearance!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. i have a request... will you do a blog post about what all you packed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. won't be long now! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Anderson is about to be here! I can't wait to see her!!

    ReplyDelete