Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world! I seriously don't know what I would do without her! Even though she is out of town and we have to celebrate a week late, I hope she has the best day, EVER!
So, I went ahead and bit the bullet and scheduled my free session with Lauren Miller Photography for November 20. I am just hoping and praying any swelling I might have holds off until after that. I would love to get some good pictures with Tra, Deuce and myself while I'm pregnant, but not embarrassed of the way I look. Hopefully I can post some before Anderson arrives! You never know though, because I will be 36 weeks and 1 day when I get the pictures taken, so I may not have too much time. Either way, I am very excited about the session! Now, on to the update...
How far along: 34 1/2 weeks (Only 38 days left until my due date)!
Size of baby: According the chart from Babycenter, she should be a little over 18 inches long and should weight about 5.25 pounds.
Movement: Lots of movement still.
Sleep: Still pretty good. I mean, it's not as good as it once was, but it's good enough to where I can't complain. Although, I'm sure Tra would. I know I wake him up all 500 times I change sides in the middle of the night. It's not as easy as you would think once you're 8 months pregnant. It takes a lot more effort to change sides than it used to.
Cravings: Nothing really. Surprisingly, I feel like I crave fast food less than before.
Queasy or sick: Nope. Seriously hoping that doesn't come back in the end for me like it does for some people.
Showing Yet: Most definitely.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, some.
Belly Button In or Out? In still. Luckily, I had a really deep belly button to begin with. I'm pretty sure it will be close to the edge after 5 more weeks though!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On still! I'm really hoping I can wear them the whole time. I would feel naked without them!
Miss Anything? Not really.
High of the week: Nothing really. I got some really cute monogrammed bloomers I had ordered for Anderson in the mail yesterday. That was pretty exciting! Other than that, just happy I'm nearing the end of the pregnancy and will get to meet this little girl soon!
Low of the week: Nothing to do with pregnancy, but my Gamecocks losing to Arkansas had to be the low of the past week. Not fun!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I definitely cry easier, but I would say my moods pretty much stayed the same throughout pregnancy. I guess you would have to ask Tra though. His answer may be a little different.
Gender: GIRL!
Looking Forward to: Having this baby! So ready for her to be here! Oh, and I CANNOT WAIT to be able to sleep on my back again!
I have had a couple of requests for some new bump pictures, so I will get Tra to take some in the next couple of days and will post them on here.
I have had a couple of requests for some new bump pictures, so I will get Tra to take some in the next couple of days and will post them on here.

No comments:
Post a Comment