I seriously can't believe my baby is already 2 months old! I know I keep saying it, but I wish time would just slow down. Although I love watching her grow and do something new every day, I just know that she is going to be grown in the blink of an eye, and that makes me so sad. I hope that she lets me hold and cuddle her for years and years to come. It is definitely exciting to see her do new things though! She still loves to stick out her tongue, as you can see in some of the pictures below....
She also still loves to lay down and kick her little legs. She will lay and kick around like this for 30-45 minutes without you having to entertain her sometimes.
She is starting to make coo-ing noises and "talk" a pretty good bit now. She does it more and more every day. It's seriously one of the cutest things I've ever heard!
Every day she sleeps a little less during the day. Right now she pretty much eats, then will stay up and play for an hour. After about an hour, she starts to get cranky and you have to put her down for a nap. She'll sleep for about 1-2 hours and get up and be ready to eat again. Luckily, the evening is her awake time. She pretty much stays awake from the time I pick her up around 5:30 until she goes to bed for the night around 9:00-9:30, which is so great for me! This way, I get to spend time with her and since I can't stay at home with her, I am grateful for every second! Over the past week we upped her from 4 ounces to 5, because she only eats 6 times a day now. Even though she was satisfied with 4, I decided to up it to 5 because she was eating less since she dropped 2 feedings.
Every day she sleeps a little less during the day. Right now she pretty much eats, then will stay up and play for an hour. After about an hour, she starts to get cranky and you have to put her down for a nap. She'll sleep for about 1-2 hours and get up and be ready to eat again. Luckily, the evening is her awake time. She pretty much stays awake from the time I pick her up around 5:30 until she goes to bed for the night around 9:00-9:30, which is so great for me! This way, I get to spend time with her and since I can't stay at home with her, I am grateful for every second! Over the past week we upped her from 4 ounces to 5, because she only eats 6 times a day now. Even though she was satisfied with 4, I decided to up it to 5 because she was eating less since she dropped 2 feedings.
Thankfully, my girl still LOVES to sleep on your chest! This how she always falls asleep and then I will go lay her down in her Pack 'N Play or swing. And yes, she is still sleeping in her Pack 'N Play in our room at night. I'm just not ready to move her to the nursery yet, and I don't think it can do any harm in keeping her in our room for a couple of more months. We'll get there eventually, I just don't like the idea of her being that far away yet. Yes, I know I am crazy. I'm sure it's because I'm a first time mom, but oh well. It works for us!
She is still sleeping with the box fan also. I must admit that I am sleeping better with it as well. It's definitely a keeper for our house! What can I say, my girl loves the fan and the vacuum!
Here's hoping this next month won't go by as fast as the last!











No comments:
Post a Comment