I just thought I would do a quick post about some great things that have been happening. First of all, my girl rolled from her back to her stomach 4 times last night (February 21st, the day before she turned 2 months old)! She did it out of no where, and I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought I was crazy, so I turned her back over and she did it again! Then, I called Tra in the room to show him and she did it 2 more times. It's crazy, because she hasn't really shown any signs of trying to do this before. I honestly can only think of one other time that I've even seen her try to roll like that, and it was a couple of weeks ago. Granted, she did do this on the bed. I'm sure it was easier for her to roll over her arm on the bed than it would have been on the floor, but it still counts in my book! After her 4th time doing it, I picked up my iphone to try and get a video, but of course she quit. Why does that always happen?
Also, she has been sleeping through the night pretty much every night for almost a week. When I say sleeping through the night, I mean from about 9:30-10:30 until 5:30-6:30. It averages about 7-8 hours. Since she started last Thursday, we've only had one night where she didn't, but it still wasn't bad. That night she woke up at 4:30, ate, and went right back to sleep until about 7:30. Either way, it's so nice to not have to get up 2 or 3 times in the night now!
Today, my baby girl is 2 MONTHS OLD! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I wish it would just slow down. After I take her 2 month pictures tonight, I will do a post tomorrow, so be on the lookout!
Lastly, here is a video of my sweet girl and her daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment