Wednesday, May 30, 2012

She cracks me up!

I thought I would share a few funny videos I've taken over the past couple of days. She is 5 months and 1 week old here. In the first video, she insisted on holding my Bojangles cup, and after seeing me take a sip, decided she would try and do it too. She clearly couldn't get up that far, thankfully. I would love to put some water in a cup and see if she actually could drink out of a straw though. It's so funny how badly I think she wants to eat and drink what we do. It makes me feel guilty to eat in front of her these days because she just stares at my food and acts like she wants some.  




In the past couple of days, she has started to think Deuce is so funny. Last night, she was just squealing away at him. Although he stays wherever she is most of the time, I don't think he was quite ready for her to be trying to smack him in the face. I'm pretty sure he was a little uneasy when she was touching him. (Also, please excuse my naked baby. She has her first really mild case of diaper rash and the doctor didn't think we needed to come in, but suggested letting her bottom air out some every day until it's completely gone. So, that is what we are doing here. I think I gave her too much pears. Hopefully, now that she's tried everything, it will all be okay when I rotate them all around everyday.) She is also getting really good at sitting up by herself. She is a little wobbly, but has improved so much over the past week.









First bathing suit and first time at the lake!



I desperately hope she likes the water as much as I do!


First time in the Johnny Jump Up (It's on loan from Annie Carlyle right now)



No comments:

Post a Comment