In the last blog post I did, you can see a video of Anderson trying soo hard to roll over onto her stomach. She does it, but it takes her a while. Now, this is her just two short days later.
I can't believe how quick she caught on. On Saturday, I put her in the middle of the blanket and she was rolling like crazy. This is where she ended up. Guess I need to invest in some bigger blankets!
The only bad thing about it is that she has started rolling over onto her stomach in the middle of the night. When she does it, she wakes herself up and starts crying because she's on her stomach. I seriously had to get up and turn her back over about 5 times last night! Hopefully that won't last long!
As for making her food, I started out with Butternut squash. It was sooooo easy! Basically, I just had to cut it and cook it for an hour, then add water and puree. Before I added the water, I tasted it and it was really good! As for her, she wasn't so sure. She made some faces with the rice cereal at first too though, so I'm not sure if she doesn't like it or if she just has to get used to it. We'll see how it goes. Next up is sweet potatoes. Either way, I really like knowing exactly what I'm feeding her, and it was organic. I'm hoping that by the time she's eating table food we, as a household, will all be eating better. It's just so expensive to eat organic!
No comments:
Post a Comment